Corsair makes travelling easy. From access, formalities and customs, checking in, transits, TGV AIR, Priority Passes to a private lounge – make sure to have everything ready for when you get to the airport with our complete and updated information on everything you need to know for stress-free boarding. A good journey starts here!
How to get to Paris Orly 4 Airport
- From Paris, take the ring road towards Porte d'Italie or Porte d'Orléans.
- At one of them, leave the ring road and follow the A6b/E15/E50 towards Orly/Rungis/Bordeaux/Nantes/Lyon.
- Continue on the A106, following the sign for Orly/Lyon/Evry.
- Finally, leave the motorway and take the N7 following the sign for “Aérogare 4".
There is plenty of parking space available at the airport; we suggest you find out about the current rates.
For people in wheelchairs, Orly Airport has installed a drop-off point in front of the Orly 4 Terminal Building; the allocated drop-off time is 10 minutes free.
- The drop-off is moved to the parking P4 and it is renamed "depose minute 4".
- The first 10 minutes of parking are free.
- Beyond this period, a special rate (higher rate than classic car parks) and conditions of this car park shall apply.
For more information, please visit the airports of Paris website.
By public transport
You can get to the airport by various modes of transport :
- RER B: get off at Anthony station (trains run every 4 to 8 minutes), and then take the Orlyval bus connection for the airport.
- Tramway line T7 from Villejuif Louis Aragon station. About 45 mn to go to "Aeroport d'Orly" station.
by BUS, there are several coach companies serving the airport:
- Orlybus, departing from Place Denfert-Rochereau in Paris, goes to Orly 4 and Orly 1, 2 and 3.
- Jetbus, departing from Villejuif Louis Aragon metro station (line 7).
- RATP [Paris transport network] has two bus lines, the 292 from Savigny-sur-Orge, and the 285 from Juvisy-sur-Orge station.
Corsair desk at Orly Airport
The Corsair desk in Orly 4 is in gate 42D.
if your reservation is confirmed and you have a valid electronic ticket, you do not need to go to the Corsair sales desk: you can go directly to the check-in zone
How to get to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport from Orly
(for partner or transit companies only)
- Take the A86 towards Créteil/A4 towards Lille/A3/A1 towards Charles-de-Gaulle Airport.
By public transport
- Take Orlyval to Antony and then RER B to Roissy - Charles-de-Gaulle Airport.
Note : from Charles-de-Gaulle to Orly (for partner or transit companies only) : go the same way in reverse by taking RER B to Antony and then take Orlyval.