1 Airbus A330-200
302 seats including :
- 12 seats in Business class, 12 seats in Premium class;
- 54 "economy plus" seats (eco+) and 224 seats in standard Economy class.
4 Airbus A330-300
2 planes with 352 seats including
- 12 seats in Business class, 12 seats in Premium class ;
- 78 "economy plus" seats (eco+) and 250 seats in standard Economy class.
2 planes with 298 seats including
- 18 seats in Business class, 12 seats in Premium class;
- 36 "Economy plus" seats (eco+) and 232 seats in standard Economy class.
Our technical maintenance department
Corsair has its own technical department. It is responsible for the line maintenance of the airline’s aircraft at its main base in Orly and at the bases in Fort-de-France, Pointe-à-Pitre and Saint-Denis de la Réunion.
The Corsair technical division includes:
- All activities relating to production, logistics, purchasing, engineering, planning and quality for ensuring the maintenance and monitoring of the aircraft in the very best of safety conditions.
- The operating budget for the maintenance of the aircraft was approximately 50 million euro in 2012.
Since 1994, the Corsair technical division has had JAR 145 certification, which guarantees the operation of airplanes under optimal safety conditions.
Heavy maintenance visits are entrusted to organisations approved for such operations, which meet the highest quality and safety standards: Air France, Cargolux, SASCO, etc.
A technical expert body is present in Orly 24/7 in order to coordinate maintenance operations on the aircraft, in Orly and in the foreign stopovers. This body follows all the behaviours of the next-generation aircraft (Airbus A330) in real time, including embedded systems that continuously communicate with Orly via satellite link.
Whereas it is provided for the aircraft, safety can also be found on the ground and on board; prevention and control mechanisms are in place to protect you.
On the ground
Your ID You may be asked of you repeatedly, and your baggage can be inspected. It is forbidden to carry any sharp object that can be used as a weapon in your hand luggage or in the cabin; it will be confiscated at the baggage controls. To properly prepare for the controls, read all the information on baggage permitted in the cabin.
At the entrance to the airplane, the cabin crew checks the boarding pass of each passenger and then counts the passengers on board at the end of boarding. They ensure that the expected number of passengers is identical to the number of travellers in the cabin.
Since May 2008, Corsair obtains IOSA accreditation, with the label issued by IATA, the International Air Transport Association. This attests to the airline’s adherence to a recognised quality system, and to its commitment in relation to all safety matters.
The IOSA assessment programme is based on the systematic review of nearly 1,000 points that combine international standards with the best practices of airlines.
This certification is incumbent upon the member airlines of IATA. With this label, Corsair states and confirms its strict compliance with international safety rules, particularly in terms of organisation, maintenance and flight operations.
If you have any question, you can reach our Customer service everyday from 07am to 11pm (French time)
*Fare from a landline