Hold luggage allowance
Check-in baggage franchise in Economy class
1 piece of baggage weighing up to 23 kg (height + length + width = 158 cm maximum) for Classic, Smart or Flex fares. Between Paris and Africa, 2 pieces of checked baggage of 23kg each.
The hold baggage franchise is valid for all adults and children from the age of 2.
• No check-in baggage is included in the price if you buy a "Basic" ticket except between Paris and Africa where only one check-in baggage weighing 23 kg is included in the Basic price.
• Students (on presentation of a certificate of school attendance for the current year and the purchase of a ticket at the student rate): 2 pieces of luggage of 23 kg each
• For young people (12-24 years old) traveling from or to Fort-de-France, Pointe-à-Pitre, a 2 baggage franchise of 23 kilos is granted for any ticket which has been purchased at a youth rate (12- 24 years).
It should be noted :
If you need to carry a stroller (regardless which type) for a child over the age of 2, on the day of your trip, this is not included in their check-in baggage franchise. You will have to pay an additional fee, for transporting this additional baggage, unless the stroller is the only baggage.
Check-in baggage franchise in Premium or Business classes
You benefit from 2 pieces of luggage with a maximum weight of 32 kg each (height + length + width = 158 cm maximum). This hold baggage franchise is valid for all adults and children from the age of 2. For destinations with a transfer flight that is operated by Air Antilles (from or to Saint-Barthélemy, Saint-Martin, ...) you can only travel with 1 single piece of check-in baggage of 23 kg.
It should be noted :
If you need to carry a stroller (regardless which type) for a child over the age of 2 on the day of your trip, this is not included in their check-in baggage franchise. You will have to pay a supplement for transporting this additional baggage if the stroller is in addition to the 2 authorized bags.
• If you have a GOLD or PLATINUM status, you benefit from:
- an additional 23 kg baggage in ECONOMY class, provided that you have purchased a fare which includes at least 1 check-in baggage (no additional check-in baggage if your fare does not include at least 1 check-in baggage).
- one additional piece of luggage weighing 32 kg in PREMIUM or BUSINESS classes.
Careful with MAC BOOK PRO 15''
Given the risk of fire related to the overheating of these devices, transporting MACBOOK PRO 15 '' laptops is strictly forbidden in the hold baggage but remains authorized as cabin baggage.
On board, using and recharging these devices are strictly forbidden throughout the flight.
Baby (0-23 months of age) :
In the hold baggage, 1 piece of baggage with a maximum weight of 10 kg (height + length + width = 158 cm maximum)
• A stroller, a cozy or a cot can be added free of charge.
• No cabin baggage carried for free. Baby accessories must be included in the adult's cabin baggage.
• Free golf bag and diving equipment (maximum 20 kg), in addition to the hold baggage franchise
• Surfboard, windsurf board, bike (maximum 23 kg) included in the hold baggage franchise
• Fishing rod : free, 12 kg maximum in addition to the excess, packed in a tube of 2 m maximum length. Check-in beyond 1.5 m will be done at the oversized baggage counter.
The baggage known as "outside or other format":
If you exceed the total regulatory size for your check-in baggage (total H + W + L greater than 158 cm), you will have to pay an additional fee. This additional charge applies to all kinds of check-in baggage: those included in the hold baggage franchise, acquired during the CLUB CORSAIR loyalty program or purchased as an additional baggage.
Flower cartons weighing less than 5 kg: included in the check-in baggage franchise. It should be placed in a separate container. Beyond 5 kg, the carton is considered as an additional item.
It should be noted:
For passengers with the same ticket for a journey with a connection to Orly, the baggage franchise for the first point of departure applies.