1. Corsair
  2. Customer service
  3. Your booking - your ticket
  4. Your booking
  5. Travelling with a child
  6. My child will travel with an adult who is not a parent

My child will travel with an adult who is not a parent


If your child is not declared as an UM (Unaccompanied Minor not travelling with an adult over 18 years of age) and must travel with an adult who is not one of his parents and whose reservation has not been made in the same reservation file as the child, you will have to contact our Customer service to declare this state (free of charge procedure before departure).

To do this, you will need to inform us about :

  • The booking number of the adult who will travel with your child for each trip.
  • His last name.

If you do not do so before departure, you will be required to pay the UM fare supplement at the airport on the day of departure.

To contact our Customer Service open daily from 07:00am to 11:00pm, please dial :

Pour contacter notre Service Client
*Tariff from a landline

If you are abroad, please dial (same opening hours than Paris time) :

Please dial +33 1 70 39 22 10 to contact our Customer Service
Service free of charge from a landline