Since 1981, every year, nearly 1 million passengers have chosen Corsair, a long-haul flight specialist, to travel across the oceans, discover new horizons and share selected moments.
- Daily flight to Pointe-à-Pitre and Fort-de-France,
- Daily night flight to Reunion Island,
- Up to 3 weekly flights to Mayotte.
- Departures from/to Lyon or Marseille will be available from June 21, 2021, to Reunion Island or Mayotte.
- 3 weekly flights to Mauritius,
- Up to 7 flights per week to Côte d'Ivoire,
- During the summer, up to 7 flights per week to Canada.
Because discovering begins at the aircraft's doorstep, Corsair takes particular care in renewing its fleet. In 2020 and 2021, we renew our aircrafts which are completely reconfigured to ensure that the pleasure of travel is never lost.
A trip facilitated by e-services: web check-in available 72 hours before departure, mobile application, pre-booking of duty-free products, purchase of "comfort" seats or additional luggage at a preferential price...
And as you will have developed a taste for travelling with Corsair, the "Club Corsair" loyalty program offers attractive rates and special conditions.
Aware that air transport represents 2.5% of global emissions of greenhouse gases of human origin, Corsair is strengthening its actions on each of the three pillars of sustainable development: economic efficiency, social equity and environmental quality, in line with the principles of solidarity, participation and precaution.
These pillars were established in 1987 in the Brundtland report, also known as the "Our Common Future" report, a report resulting from the work of the World Commission on Environment and Development and which has since become a flagship document, a real pillar of sustainable development.