What are the advantages of the Corsair club?
By becoming a member, not only do you pile up the euros in your loyalty account, but you also benefit from many advantages:
• You recover 2% of the ticket amount, airport taxes included, credited to your account.
• You recover 5% of the ticket amount, airport taxes included, credited to your account.
• You benefit from 1 additional piece of baggage offered on all destinations operated by Corsair only:
In Economy Class:
Total of 3 pieces of checked baggage of 23kg each to/from Abidjan
A maximum of 3 pieces of baggage of 23 kg each in the hold (if ticket is purchased in Eco Flex) for other Corsair operated destinations.
To benefit from free additional baggage, you must purchase a fare which includes at least 1 checked baggage (no additional baggage if you buy a ticket that does not include any checked baggage in the fare).
You benefit from all the advantages of the GOLD status and additional privileges:
You get 8% of the ticket amount, airport taxes included, credited to your account.
- Access to all Business lounges (at all our stopovers. For the Reunion Island lounge, access is not guaranteed due to space and security constraints. Access to the Reunion Island lounge is subject to control by the filling on the big day).
- Access N ° 1 to Orly (priority priority access to police checks to get to the departure lounge). On arrival at Orly, access n°1 also allows you to pass the police filters more quickly.
- Priority baggage check-in and delivery
After what purchase volume can I access the higher status?
- € 2,000 in flight purchases will be enough to achieve Gold status and
- € 5,500 purchase of flights to achieve Platinum status
- Club status is accessible with no minimum purchase required.