Emergency exit seats
Seat +, located at the emergency exits, also offers more space by freeing passengers from the presence of seats just in front. More space for more comfort! Access to Seat + is subject to strict regulations, the conditions of which are listed below.
Specific conditions applicable to Seats +
These specific conditions are applicable exclusively to the reservation of a Seat +. They supplement the special conditions mentioned above, applicable to all seats open for reservation.
For safety reasons and in accordance with aviation regulations, the reservation of a Seat + is only possible for valid persons who have full use of their movements and are able to understand the safety instructions. They must be able to open emergency doors, move quickly and assist in the event of an evacuation.
Persons falling into the categories described below may not book a Seat +:
- People with reduced mobility, temporarily or permanently.
- People with visual, auditory or cognitive impairments.
- Persons with a build - waist circumference greater than 135 cm - could interfere with passenger access to emergency exits.
- Persons whose stature would not allow them to assist other passengers in the event of an evacuation.
- Pregnant women.
- Children under 18 years of age, whether or not accompanied by an adult, and babies.
- Persons who do not speak either French or English.
- Persons under the influence of toxic substances or intoxicated at check-in, boarding or during flight.
- Persons accompanied by an animal.
If the client or the beneficiary of a Seat + does not meet the safety criteria defined above, Corsair reserves the right to assign a different seat to the client or beneficiary, without the possibility of reimbursement.
Look up the choice of seat in our general sales and transport conditions
Look up the "Special terms and conditions applicable to the choice of a seat".